USER AGREEMENT OF www.Tooalphatrading.com
THIS USER AGREEMENT TAKES AWAY CERTAIN RIGHTS FROM YOU, AND LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
MORE SPECIFICALLY, THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE, AND ITS OPERATORS ARE NOT LICENSED TO PROVIDE FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANY INVESTMENT YOU MAKE RELYING ON THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS MADE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN WRITTEN SO IT IS SIMPLE TO READ BUT YOU MAY ALSO ASK A LAWYER TO REVIEW IT FOR YOU. PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AND STOP USING THE SITE, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USER AGREEMENT.
The Agreement is made between you and the Company:
- You represent and warrant to the Company that you are:
o of age of majority in the jurisdiction where you are accessing the Site from; and
o not currently restricted from using the Products and Services.
- By using the Products and Services (as defined herein) and in consideration for your access to www.tooalphatrading.com (the “Site”) you agree to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement, as amended from time to time. You also consent to being notified of amendments through your membership’s email address on file.
- The Products and Services means the following:
o The Site, including the its contents;
o The electronic version of books;
o Videos, images, blogs, and similar digital material;
o Subscription services;
o Chat rooms (without limitation, day-trading chatrooms);
o Trading simulator;
o Other educational material; and
o Recommendation on affiliate services.
- The Company may charge for your use of the Products and Services in accordance with notices and terms and conditions of sale posted and given to you at the time of the purchase. The charges may be one-time only, may be period-to-period (e.g. monthly), or may be repeated for a period of time (e.g. monthly for a year) (the “Term”). Non-payment of fees may result in termination of the delivery of those Products and Services or termination of this Agreement.
- Whether the Products and Services are provided free of charge or not:
o the Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, and fit of the contents of the Products and Services to you;
o the Company hereby discloses that it is NOT and its operators are NOT licensed financial advisors;
o the Company highly recommends that you seek independent advice from a licensed financial advisor before you make any financial investment;
o the contents of the Site and its Products and Services that are posted by others are personal opinions of those posting it, are not verified or endorsed by the Company, its operators, or any licensed financial advisor, and therefore should not be taken as financial advice; All information is for educational use only.
o the contents of any links or access to third party products, services, websites, or software, are not verified by the Company or its operators, or any licensed financial advisor, and therefore should not be taken as financial advice;
o the investment or trading scenarios published may or may not be actual investment or trades made by the Company or its operators or the users of the Site; No profitability nor performance claims are being made; there may or may not be any live real-money trading done by the Company or its operators or the users of the Site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to the Company’s real or hypothetical trading accounts. Trading is a speculative, high-risk activity that is difficult and is not suitable for most individuals.
o Any real or hypothetical simulated financial gains claimed from any investment or trading scenario published by the Company are have happened in the past, and those real or simulated previous gains are not a guarantee or in anyway indicative of future performances of similar investment for you;
o anything posted about a financial product is solely a personal opinion and NOT financial advice;
o the Company warns that if you choose to make any investment by relying on the contents of the Products and Services, that you may and most likely will lose your investment completely.
o The Company, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, volunteers, or affiliates may purchase or sell any security, or engage in any investment or trading strategy, contained in any data, content or information on the Site, or in the other products or services of the Company. Such parties will purchase or sell securities, and engage in any investment strategies, in their sole discretion, at any time and without notice, and shall not, and are not required to disclose or otherwise notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities.
o You hereby forever and irrevocably release the Company, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents, affiliates, and volunteers (the “Releasees”) from any and all claim, whether in law or equity, for any damage of any kind you may suffer from the use of the Site or its Products and Services.
o You hereby irrevocably indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all losses (including legal fees, disbursements, and taxes) arising or related to your breach of this Agreement.
o You assume all risk of viruses, worms, or other corrupting factors and harms caused to your computer or software from interacting with this website or its contents.
o The Company assumes no responsibility for damage to computers or software of the visitor or any person the visitor subsequently communicates with from corrupting code or data that is inadvertently passed to the visitor’s computer. Again, visitor views and interacts with this site, or banners or pop-ups or advertising displayed thereon, at his own risk.
o The company may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by the Company due to a number of factors. The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of customers or members, and are not representative of the results and performances of all customers and members.
- The Company owns the work, the material, the contents and any other intellectual property contained in the Products and Services. Accordingly, the Company may change the contents and limit or broaden access to the contents of its Products and Services at any time, as its sole discretion.
- You understand that the company may have financial relationships with some of the products and services mentioned in the Services. In some cases, the Company may be compensated if users choose to utilize the links or recommendations of third party products and services located throughout the content on the site.
- You must not copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and must not transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server.
- You will NOT post any material on the Site that:
o promotes, offers for sale, or recommends any products or services, including without limitation, any financial or investment products, security or service, or any contest or promotions on the Site;
o is unprofessional, dishonest, hateful, threatening, pornographic, discriminatory, defamatory, or disparaging;
o is owned by another person and that you are not authorized to publish;
o solicits business;
o solicits another person’s log-in information whether to this Site or another website; or
o is unlawful, including without limitations, with respect to securities laws of British Columbia, Canada, or the jurisdiction from which you access the Site.
- You will NOT do anything that will or could compromise the integrity of the Site, including without limitation:
o doing anything that will slow down the speed of the Site;
o accessing the Site through any automated means; or
o uploading unauthorized codes to the Site.
- You will not solicit another person’s log-in information, and will not access the through another person’s log-in.
- You will conduct yourself in a professional and honest manner, and treat others with respect. No bullying, intimidation, harassment, or discrimination will be tolerated.
- You will use the Products and Services solely for your own personal use and education.
- You grant the Company an exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, assignable and sublicenseable, royalty-free right to use, copy, make derivate works of, publish, change, remove, analyze, and commercialize, in any way known now or discovered in the future, anything you post on or submit through the Site or email to the Company.
- The Company may notify or cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate these Terms and Conditions, or any other policies of the Company or the Site, and any other violations of any laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company have the right to modify the Site, including without limitation the content, materials and services offered thereby, and the fees, costs and pricing associated with the Site at any time and without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part or portion thereof) without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the then-current version of the Site, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and may result, in our sole discretion, to a price increase. The Company shall not be liable to you, or to any third party, for any damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities related to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Company may alert you to certain modifications to the Site or the pricing associated therewith. Such notice may consist of an email from the Company or the Site to an email address associated with your account or service, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Company may communicate with you through any available means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services, including the postal service, about your account or service or any products or services associated with the Site. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Site or pricing.
- The Company has no obligation to, and does not, screen or monitor any users, information, materials or other content provided on the Site by users, but has the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion. The Company may, in its sole discretion, remove or delete any entries or other content, and terminate the subscription, membership or account of any user, that violates this Agreement, or otherwise posts, deals with the Site, or uses the Products and Services in a manner that the Company finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable.
- Any notice to you will be sent to the email address you provide to us. Any notice to the Company may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company may terminate your access to the Site or its Products and Services if you are in breach of this Agreement or in breach of a payment obligation under a notice given pursuant to this Agreement.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction declares a portion of this Agreement as void, then that section is only void in the corresponding jurisdiction, and the rest of the Agreement remains of full force and effect.
- You may terminate this Agreement by sending a notice to the Company. You will be responsible for all payments for any Products and Services until the end of the term for those Products and Services, and you hereby authorize the Company to continue to charge your credit card on file until the end of the Term for the payments.
- This Agreement is the entire Agreement between you and the Company with respect to the matters herein. The provisions of this Agreement will survive its termination indefinitely.
- For any questions with respect to this Agreement, please email email@example.com
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.